Monday, August 30, 2010

Kristen+Wilco+Kinley

I absolutely love taking pictures of people and their horses. After my roommate, her friend, and I took pictures with our horses last summer, I realized that is what I wanted to focus on. Of course I love taking pictures of anything and everything, but my love for horses makes sessions like this one my favorite. Yesterday I was able to have a shoot with Kristen, her horse Wilco, and her dog Kinley. We went to the beautiful barn in Alpharetta where Wilco is in training. He had to get used to the camera at first, but once he realized it wasn't going to eat him, we were able to get started. Here are just a few of the pictures from the shoot. More will be posted on my facebook page (Erin Michelle Photography) once I finish all of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment