Thursday, August 26, 2010

Into the Woods

I have always loved the woods. I'm not quite sure why, but I've always been captivated by them. Possibly because there were, more than there is now, woods in my neighborhood, and we would always ride our three wheeler (yes three, not four) on a trail in our neighborhood. I would constantly be on the lookout for any animals I could see including wild horses even though I never saw any. I guess I've always believed in the enchanted forest. Right before I moved my horse, Fresno from Berry, I went on a trail ride with some of my friends in the woods. This one trail was my favorite. It's just so beautiful and thick and green. There is also a creepy old building to the side of the trail, which makes it even better! This one particular day, it had just rained so it was even more gorgeous. Everything was so green and had a glow to it. The day after we went on the trail, I took my camera out there and took pictures to hopefully capture its beauty. Since it was still wet from the rain, our hoof prints from the day before were still on the trail, which makes my pictures even better.



1 comment: